Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: Major News----Big Ben

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    Get back to work stripes, if I catch you goldbricking again, its curtains for you.

    Sincerely,
    Dan [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    [ QUOTE ]
    They also told today that you have to have a license for 2 years before you can ride without a helmet. As much as I hate Winslow, Ben put him down saying he only rides his bike for leisure, yet he was riding the fastest bike allowed on the road with no helmet.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yes he was on a crotchrocket, but apparently he wasn't going uber fast at the time, but instead within the speed limit. He wasn't being too big of a dummy, trying to jump speed bumps, curbs, etc at least.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #43
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] I do it between calls. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #44
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    lol Very true. He could've popped a wheelie in the parkin lot doin 60mph in front of video cameras. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  5. #45
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    ridding without a license is stupid but to say someone deserves what they got for that is overboard.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    Agreed. If he had got shot while holdin up a business, then I'd agree he deserved it.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  7. #47
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    If he had been ridding while intoxicated then he would have deserved it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #48
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    Does this not sound like the spoiled kid who refused to listen.
    I am a big boy. I know you care but it is my decision.
    Oh well hopefully a lesson learned and maybe taught. And since he was so lucky this time.
    Maybe an advocate why you should wear a helmet. On a motorcycle or atv.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    really no worse than people who refuse to wear a seatbelt
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #50
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Major News----Big Ben

    Wouldn't know about that i wear mine. Better safe than sorry. My view is start it, click it. Seat belt or motorcycle helmet or on the atv.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •